Friday, March 20, 2009

350

Lets talk about badr

First all I preferred to write this profile about my friends ahmed badr in English for two reasons

The first : he is professional in American English journalism
The second: I want to be creative in writing about my dostor friends

" badr who born in Egypt north was the second face I saw in dostor , he welcomed me by smiling face and still so far smiling …. So he maybe one of the persons that easing my suffers in the journal ….he born in 28 december , in Arabic he is (borg el gedi) , and I liked the friends that born in borg el gedi ,so all my friends is borg elgedi "

" badr call me attia and sometimes mohammed but every one in journal call me 3t3t or 3at3ot "

" he is happy because he will be married and I wish luck to him from the bottom of my heart "

" he is profetinal in translation , editing , journalizing , making reports and features , he want to be very good in his skills , but I see him very exellent and don’t need to development his skills"

" badr is one of my tight and close brothers , that is including mohammed abd –elsalam , dalia , esraa , sheriff eldawakhly , and hazem"

" he is suffering to be member in journalists syndicate , and I share him his passions to be member , and wish him luck to be as makram mohammed ahmad and be after that minister of communication , good willing "

" he is Laughing when is tell him joke news like ( death of somalian dwarf after electric shoke ) or ( one small chicken is detained after his demonstration against Mubarak ) , I laugh with him "


" badr hate every body call him badr but am sure that he will not hate me because I used this name in his brofile "
I forgot to say that ahmed helps me in one of the important issues
He will understand what I mean when he read this profile"

- born in cairo north in 28 december 1983
- exellent journalist
- call me attia elmagnon el muasues



No comments: